The first book, Awakening.

The first book, Awakening.

Second book, Betrayal.

Second book, Betrayal.

The third book of the series, Truth.

The third book of the series, Truth.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

My thought

In my opinion this book was one of the best that I have ever read! If you like mystery books then you really need to read this one. I loved all of the little twist that she added just as things were calming down. I can not wait to read the next two books. J.D. is just a simple girl trying to uncover her past and figure out what really happened. She doesn't mean to hurt anyone, but she is powerful when it comes to fighting. When the woman said that she wasn't her mother, it blew me away! I couldn't believe it. This book really grabs you and pulls you in to finish it the very day that you pick it up. This books is defiantly a thriller. Wow, every time you make a prediction to the end, it changes because something else happens. If I was this girl I would probably be driving myself completely crazy, I'm not sure if i could handle what she is going through. J.D. I believe is a special thing, she is different than us. She is stronger. I have one word to summarize this book, Unbelievable! ((:

-To everyone out there that loves a good thrilling mystery, you have to go get this book! You'll love it!

-Maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment