The first book, Awakening.

The first book, Awakening.

Second book, Betrayal.

Second book, Betrayal.

The third book of the series, Truth.

The third book of the series, Truth.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Starting This Book

When I first started this book, it made me think "What would I be thinking if this girl was me?" I would be more nervous than she was most likely. She was calm, yet confused. Not knowing what was going on or what had happened. The kind man asked her the most simple question someone could ask and she wasn't sure how to answer it. "What was her name?" She couldn't answer the question that her life revolved around. Who was she? She had no idea. She couldn't remember anything. And who was that strange man that was looking over her when she first woke up then ran away? Nothing was making since.

No comments:

Post a Comment